We are seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic person to fill a full-time role at our Hazelmere Operations. This role is fast paced and not for the faint hearted.
ORH is one of the leading manufacturers of Water Carts, Service Trucks, Tippers, Trailers, Skip Lifters and Service Trailers within Australia. We have a team of 50 staff located across 2 workshops, one in Hazelmere and the other in Welshpool. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company with the potential for career growth. A negotiable salary will be offered to the right candidate.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Create, issue, monitor and track purchase orders
- Sourcing parts from suppliers to achieve the best deals constantly
- Follow up on deliveries in order to overcome delays with expected deliveries
- Ability to effectively negotiate, develop and maintain relationships with suppliers
- Action/supply requisitions from admin and both workshops as required
- Liaise with suppliers and internal staff on out of stocks
- Order & Maintain consumables for both workshops
- Co-ordinate and manage all assigned purchasing activities
- Constantly updating and clarifying price changes with suppliers
- Sourcing urgently required parts whatever it takes
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
Self motivated with initiative
Strong work ethic
1-3 years previous experience in a similar role
High level of attention to detail and accuracy
Time management skills and the ability to work with conflicting priorities
Ability to follow instructions and work under pressure
Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisation skills
Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
Forklift licence (desirable but not essential)
MYOB knowledge an advantage
We will offer you employment within a friendly team environment, free on-site parking, potential career growth and above award rate!
Please do not apply unless you meet the above criteria.
Applications will close once position has been filled