Advance your career with high performing team, Long term working relationship, Work with industry experts.
Would you like to work with one of WAs award-winning business owners and achieve true success
Beautiful Perth, coastal (WA) location
Long established and successful business
You have the ability to make a real difference to people, their business & communities
Full-time salaried position
You are the King/Queen of organisation, you are also the King/Queen of Structure! People will describe you as having a love for working with systems. You have a background as an executive assistant, personal assistant or similar. You can plan yours and others schedules well and are able to determine which tasks have priority over others in order to allow time to focus on problems and their solutions. You are extremely technologically savvy and know how to troubleshoot for problems. Part of your friendly nature is that you have a high desire to create strong relationships with those around you. What makes you successful is your ambition for efficiency and operational excellence.
Have a high level of experience in being a personal/executive assistant.
Outstanding computer/IT skills including modern ICT technology (tablets/phones) and cloud-based accounting (Xero) and online record systems (dropbox, One Drive). Emails and online calendars.
Have a high sense of urgency for priorities
Exceptionally high degree of accuracy, and high attention to detail
Be exceptionally organised and have excellent time management skills.
Leadership and problem-solving skills
Strong communication and liaison abilities
Desire to push through tough issues to grow and learn
Previous experience in the similar role is essential
Have an open mind toward personal and professional growth and willing to attend conferences and seminars which could be interstate!
- Willing to adapt and take on whatever comes your way
About the role
We are seeking an Experienced Executive /Personal Assistant to join our team and bring extra value to the company and whole community. Our business is on a steep curve of growth and at times can be high paced and as a result our systems need to be continually reviewed and upgraded to support our team, customers and business. Our aim is to become organised and systems freaks. And your role will be pivotal in getting us there through the management of time, systems and people in order for us to get there.
You will report to the business owner and have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Coordinate meetings, including room bookings, agenda, presentation equipment set up, taking and writing minutes
- Assist with Diary Management by arranging appointments and functions and all associated business and personal requirements
- Arrange travel & accommodation for MDs business and personal needs
- Establish and maintain efficient administration systems and processes
- Maintaining confidential records and filing of reports, correspondence and related material for ease of retrieval
- Financial reconciliations and correspondence with Financial Controller
- Attend required meetings, workshops and professional development activities. This may require travelling.
- Liaising with other executives on behalf of MD, when required
- Project managing and completing Special Projects with medium and long lead times
- Marketing related tasks
- Manage VA duties and responsibilities
- Manage property maintenance and documentation requirements with local authorities
- MD Email management and draft response preparations
- Answer MDs Mobile Phone calls when she is in meetings and training
This is an excellent opportunity for you to grow your business knowledge, learn from a true master of business, and a great team.
Requirements are also - Attention to detail, supportive, self-starter, organised, motivated, team player, honest, loyal, efficient, punctual, reliable, decisive, polite, pleasant, practical, presentable, problem solver, disciplined, collaborative, resourceful, influential, strong communication, analytical, enjoys a challenge, intuitive, articulate, engaging and effective, adaptable.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM
Not only will you have the chance to grow and dramatically increase your skills and experience, but we also offer extensive personal development and goal setting program. We also believe very strongly in general health and wellness and encourage this within the work place. The business is abundant and rewards performance, loyalty and going the extra mile. So, given you step up, live the culture and become a better you whilst helping the team achieve our vision, youll be rewarded not only financially but personally.
Chambers Combined (managing company) for
Bluebird Childcare and Jane Chambers who has been awarded a swag load of awards over the past 18 years that includes Young Entrepreneur of the Year (2016), Best Serviced Based Business of the Year (2015) , 40 under 40 Winner (2018) . just to name a few. The business has developed from small, single operator business to a larger company that employs over 70 people on a permanent basis.
I'm looking for applicants who can follow instructions.
Applications close Monday 7th September with interviews on Thursday 10th December in the late afternoon / evening.