BEAUTY THERAPIST /DERMAL THERAPIST
AUSPOINT MEDICAL COSMETIC CLINIC
Having been established as one of the premier cosmetic clinics in Western Australia, Auspoint Medical Cosmetic Clinic has set new standards for beauty and cosmetics.
With cutting-edge, state-of-the-art equipment in a beautiful western suburbs setting, Auspoint remains the go-to destination for your skin health needs.
Being entirely doctor owned and operated, ensuring we aim to provide our patients with the highest possible level of service and value.
What do we offer
Competitive renumeration - an attractive casual rate and hours, with the view to permanent part-time for the perfect candidate. Immediate start!
Growth & Development with training both from external providers and our own in-house doctors, we seek to complement and boost your pre-existing training.
High End Products we use only the finest industry products that we test and endorse ourselves. Sales targets are met with a lucrative incentive scheme!
Supportive Environment Auspoint has an amazing team we seek to add to, a beautiful restored period home as your workplace and the potential to grow.
Assuming the role as our new dermal therapist, you will operate from our beautiful Como clinic, situated on Canning Hwy, close to public transport & with free on-site parking.
The ideal candidate will have beauty, dermal and laser training, with ongoing training and support offered.
This role has the opportunity for immediate start.
- Performing all manner of dermal procedures, including IPL (intense pulsed light), hydra-facials, Laser Genesis, Chemical Peels, Vivace, Onda Treatments, PRP Rejuvenation (in conjunction with medical staff), Venus Legacy, Venus Viva and more.
- Suggesting aftercare and retail products
- Seeing to the maintenance schedule of the equipment
- Cleaning and upkeep of the facilities
- Certificate or Diploma in Beauty or Dermal Therapy
- (desired) Completion of Laser Safety Course
- (desired) Minimum two years experience in similar role
- Motivation to achieve results and targets set by management
- Fantastic communication skills, be they face-to-face, by phone or by email
- Ability to liaise with staff and clients through social media and other channels
- (desired) Experience in Kitomba (preferred) and Best Practice (an advantage)
If you think you have what it takes to grow our business and grow with us, then wed love to hear from you!