Rare opportunity to join a fantastic team within a financial services leader, Onsite parking, gym, cafe, awards nights & more, Bring your professionalism, drive and organisational skills.
- Rare opportunity to join a fantastic team within a financial services leader
- Onsite parking, gym & cafe, awards nights & more
- Bring your professionalism, drive and organisational skills
Greenstone is a leader in the sales and distribution of insurance products under a portfolio of credible owned and white-labelled brands. Brands include Real Insurance, RSPCA Pet Insurance, Guardian, Medibank, Woolworths and Australian Senior Insurance Agency and Choosi. We aim to make a positive difference in people's lives by providing quality solutions that help people protect the things closest to them
The Opportunity - Permanent Full Time
The Business Support Officer performs efficient administrative and office support activities for a range or areas within the business. This position works closely with the Business Support team supporting key business initiatives and is expected to be flexible in their work environment.
The role incorporates providing support and relief to the Receptionist and Facilities Manager. The successful candidate will facilitate all aspects of customer service, ensuring professionalism is maintained to a high standard at all times.
- 12+ months experience in a corporate environment
- Current Driver's Licence and Car
- Intermediate PC and MS Office Skills
- Teamwork - Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyses information skilfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in team problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Planning/Organisation - Prioritises and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Develops realistic action plans.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Organisational Support - Follows policies and procedures; Completes tasks correctly and on time; supports organisation's goals and values.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Participates actively in meetings.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
Our Promise to Our People
We are passionate about our core values of Customer First, We Care, One Team, and Results Driven, which define how we approach our work. We recognise that our colleagues are the key to our success. That's why you can expect to be rewarded for the hard work you put in through job satisfaction, career development and the fantastic range of benefits we offer:
- Fantastic employee benefits including access to onsite gym facilities, free monthly massages, fresh fruit & free weekly lunch from on-site cafe
- Competitive base salary + super
- Quarterly award functions and a grand annual conference to recognise our people
- Retail discounts eg movie tickets, Taronga Zoo entry, live shows + more
- Health & well-being initiatives and programs
Who We Are
We are an innovative company with diverse brands and operating divisions, who work together as one team. We strive to be the best provider of direct financial products by placing customers at the heart of everything we do. We care about what we do and we care about making a positive impact on our community.
We have an inclusive and diverse culture. We work in a positive and energetic environment where you can expect to find professional colleagues, driven to achieve results.
Great central location in Norwest Business Park, Bella Vista - only a short walk from Norwest Metro station (also direct bus access from Parramatta and Blacktown). We can offer flexibility in this role which includes being able to work from home a few days per week.