Work in our Perth or Melbourne Office, Join a small team of agile Digital Marketers, Great culture, great coffee, free parking.
This role can be based on Joondalup, WA or Burwood East, VIC
Want to secure a rare opportunity in a fast-growing technology company One of our Digital Marketing and Communications experts has accepted a promotion, leaving room for new talent to join our team. If you have a career track record of success, digital marketing skills for lead generation, personalisation, nurture, SEM, SEO, together with strong copywriting skills and a passion for education and technology, we want to hear from you!
Join a small, agile team of digital marketers, working across multiple offices in Australia. This role can be based in our office in Joondalup, WA or Burwood East, VIC. It forms a key function within this high energy, results-focused team. Our people are well-resourced with all the tools needed to deliver impactful and engaging campaigns to our target markets.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, you will be responsible for a wide range of marketing activities to support new product launch, lead generation, awareness and client communications. The work is varied and challengingfrom paid inbound campaigns to campaign content development and digital nurturing you can expect your influencing and technical skills to be stretched and developed.
The Digital Marketing team helps grow market share, sell into new markets and introduce new products for the Education Horizons Group. We take a digital first approach, levering Marketo for marketing automation and Salesforce for CRM.
- Design and manage brand and product campaigns to raise awareness through paid, owned and earned media
- Create marketing content and collateral that supports the buyers journey
- Collaboratively devise, plan and manage the Groups content strategy
- Build personalised customer content journeys in Marketo and Salesforce to generate and nurture leads through the sales funnel
- Undertake SEO and SEM activities to improve search engine rankings and boost lead generation
- Support and refine the lead flow process
- Create, schedule and publish social media content, including tracking, monitoring and continuous improvement
- Track and apply key metrics to drive brand and marketing excellence and continuous improvement, measuring and reporting performance of all digital media channels and activity against objectives
- Problem-solving, communication and project planning skills, to bring clarity to complex objectives
- Creative story-telling, including the ability able to write, collaborate, proof-read
- Working knowledge of Adobe After Effects/Premiere
- Experience working with remote teams
- Experience using WordPress CMS
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM.
- Proficiency with web languages such as HTML, CSS and PHP
Education Horizons Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes all potential candidates to apply.
Please apply via SEEK providing an up to date CV and a cover letter telling us why we need you!
We will not be accepting unsolicited phone calls or applications from employment agencies at this time.
Education Horizons Group retains the right to remove this advertisement at any time.