Varied support role, Rapidly Expanding Automotive Repairer, Klemzig SA, immediate start.
Finishline Autobody Repairs (FLABR), has considered its position in the Autobody Collison/Repair industry and will deliver best practice and service to all its customers who wish to have their vehicle repairs and restoration completed with us and also wish to visit our Centre of Excellence repair facility. To facilitate best practice, we have adopted the following aspects of our business strategy which includes: Vision, Mission and Core Values.
The position of Finance and Office Administrator is responsible for providing a wide range of finance and administrative functions to Senior Management and the business. It requires a proactive and highly competent individual who is both trustworthy and reliable with a can-do attitude.
This critical role will suit an organised individual, who thrives in a busy administrative environment. Expertise in financial knowledge and advance Microsoft Office skills in Word, Excel, and Outlook, MYOB and administration skills are essential to this role.
- Previous experience within the automotive industry or an all-rounder Finance / Administrative role would be advantageous
- Financial administration including accounts payable and receivable
- Able to perform daily accounting tasks such as monthly financial reporting, general ledger entries, and record payments and adjustments
- Processing and managing the Payroll and Superannuation function and all associated reporting
- Preparation of all documentation, correspondence, reports, maintaining data bases and strong customer service
- Responsible for all customer calls and emails, provide advice on the status and progress of customers vehicle repairs and any other matters relating
- Can manage the day to day operations of a small to medium growing business
- Work with management and staff at all levels
- Deal with sensitive and confidential information with discretion
We offer a modern workspace with a great team atmosphere and pride our self in Workplace Health and Safety and the use of safe work practices, and we are looking for someone who shares this commitment.
Finishline offers a competitive remuneration and free on-site parking. Immediate start for the successful candidate. Above all, we pride ourselves on the ability to offer stability, workplace diversity, a positive working environment, a modern facility and a centre of excellence.
Applications Close on 11th September 2020 and no agency referral will be considered.
**Previous candidates need not apply**
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note applicants must have full working rights for Australia.