Contract position until June 2024, Broad & High Value Program of Works, Business Case Development.
Your new position
- Contract position until June 2024
We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented writer to support the development of business cases in our Major Projects, Project Development team.
Major Projects Group is responsible for the investment planning and delivery of a billion dollar program of works over the next 5-10 years, which includes a range of high value capital projects across the bulk water supply network. The Project Development team is responsible for undertaking the development of projects, including the undertaking of robust options analyses and preparation of business case documentation and as a Business Case writer, you will play a key role in the project lifecycle.
You will work with various project contributors including the Project Director, Project Manager and other project planning professionals to produce business case documents that are compliant with operating manuals, project management frameworks and external guidelines. You will use best practise methods to present the relevant supporting information in a concise, efficient manner to maximise comprehension by the target audience.
Full details available on the position description at careers.seqwater.com.au
To be successful in this role you will be a technical writer with at least 10 years’ experience with the demonstrated ability to synthesize complex and technical inputs, to produce cohesive and well-structured business case documentation. You have a working knowledge of Building Queensland Business Case Development Framework and exposure to the State’s Project Assessment Framework will be highly regarded.
In addition, you will demonstrate:
- Extensive demonstrated experience and ability in preparation and review of written communications products including reports, briefing notes, memorandum and presentations.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline would be highly regarded.
- Experience in preparing business case and associated documentation for infrastructure projects and specifically in the water sector will be highly regarded.
What’s great about Seqwater
We are committed to providing our people a dynamic work environment with a range of benefits including:
- Competitive remuneration and benefits
- Diversity of jobs and career progression opportunities
- A team orientated work environment
- A range of Health & Wellbeing services and initiatives for staff
- Flexible working arrangements
A criminal history check will be undertaken prior to an offer being made for this position.
This position has been graded in accordance with Seqwater's EBA as an AO7 $108,637.97 + Super
To submit your application
Submit your cover letter and CV via the Apply button.
Applications close: 5pm Friday, 4th of September 2020