Be part of a supportive and talented team, Career development and job opportunities, Applications close: 4 September 2020..
Bega Cheese Group is home to many trusted and wholesome food brands enjoyed in Australia and around the world. Our growth story of becoming a successful ASX listed company with a turnover in excess of $1.5 billion, and over 2000 employees is made possible by our values and outward looking perspective. If you believe in building a Great Australian Food Company, you are curious and creative, and invested in the success and growth of others as much as your own, then you might be the one we are looking for!
With a strong regional focus and dedication to community, we are proud of our heritage which continues to build outstanding opportunities for people to develop and thrive.
We are currently seeking a motivated and personable Coordinator to join the operations team at Port Melbourne. The successful incumbent will have excellent communication, planning and organisational skills and the ability to work as part of a team. As Coordinator you will perform key administrative / purchasing duties within the Bega Foods operations team and be responsible for all functional activities, celebrations, and special events. This role also requires the provision of Quality Support as Calibration Coordinator.
- General Administration Duties
- Material Procurement Administration and Policy adherence
- Payroll support and reporting
- Process and Procedures
- Administrative support and back up for Engineering Stores and Trades
- Quality Support Calibration coordinator
To be successful in this role
We look for potential, not only performance. To be successful you will be open about your strengths and weaknesses and prepared to challenge yourself. We value diversity of thinking, experiences and perspectives and listening. Bega people support each other to achieve together.
Additionally, you will have:
- Previous experience providing administrative support to Trades, Engineering or Operations Teams
- Basic Payroll skills including reporting and processing of Timesheets
- Excellent communication, planning and organisational skills
- Expert in Microsoft Office including Excel
- Certificate IV level or above qualifications in business, administration or equivalent
- Experience in manufacturing or related industry highly advantageous
What you can expect
- To be part of a supportive and talented team
- Career development and job opportunities
- An excellent culture that holds true to company values
- An employer that gives back to the communities and charities we work closely with
- And amazing employee benefits such as Salary Continuance, Health Insurance subsidy, Flexible Work, Purchased Leave and access to the Employee Assistance Program to name a few.
The Position Description is available for download when you click through to apply online.
Applications close: 4 September 2020.
We will accept applications from all people with the right to live and work in Australia.
Recruiters, we appreciate your interest, but we've got this one covered, thanks!