Graduate Program on the Sunshine Coast, Rotations to develop multiple skills, Permanent role.
The Suncorp Graduate Experience
Suncorp’s Graduate Program is a two-year accelerated development program designed to equip you with the tools you need to launch your career in the corporate world. We are ranked a Top 100 Graduate Employer in AU and NZ – Join us in 2021!
We are an organisation committed to nurturing future talent and inspiring the future leaders of our business. Mentored by our inspirational leadership team, you will receive on-the-job training, guided learning plans and will have experiences that will open your mind and enable you to develop professional skills and networks.
Our Graduates specialise in one core business area and within these areas, you will experience four six-month rotations with placements in four key teams of that business. We have an idea of how those rotations will work but we want to hear your voice. Your preferences are considered to ensure you get the most out of the program and we can work towards your future career aspirations together.
Core Business Areas:
Business Banking (Sunshine Coast)
This area services customers operating in the broad range of industries who require relationship sales and service from dedicated Business Bankers. Graduates typically rotate in teams such as commercial finance, branches and Business Support Unit (lending, credit etc)
Suncorp is a top-50 ASX-listed company employing over 13,000 people and enabling more than 9 million customers to better protect and enhance their financial wellbeing. You might know us through our intermediated brands, AAMI, Shannons and APIA. Our portfolio of brands means our people can take advantage of the career opportunities that come with a large-scale organisation, while also enjoying the flexibility and flat hierarchy of a small one.
Our Purpose is Building Futures and Protecting what matters! We believe that we will be our best when our workforce is as diverse, talented and passionate as the communities in which we live and operate. Find out more about our approach to diversity and inclusion here
We offer our graduates an exciting range of benefits such as:
- Flexible work arrangements embracing a healthy work/life balance
- Permanent role from day one!
- Discounts on insurance products
- Corporate discounts at a variety of retailers
- Volunteer Days and much more!
We are looking for Graduates who:
- Are seeking to kick start their career in financial services or the corporate world and are eager to proactively participate in their own career journey
- Possess high level communication skills, love building relationships, are motivated, flexible, resilient and able to work collaboratively within diverse teams
- Come from a variety of backgrounds and academic disciplines. We want the right person for the right job!
- Are Australian / New Zealand Citizens or Australian/NZ Permanent Residents at time of application. Please refer to our website for further eligibility criteria.
Our Recruitment Process:
Apply here online by 31st August 2020 (fill in our application form, attach your resume and academic transcript and take an online assessment) → Complete a video interview → Attend our Assessment Centre → Accept verbal offer → Receive you contract → Commence your Grad Program in January 2021.