Full Time Position, Pinjarra Work Shop, Excellent Pay and Career Package.
Murray Engineering is an Australian mining services provider with a global footprint. With over 400 highly skilled personnel and branches in Pinjarra, Kalgoorlie, Newcastle, Mt Isa, Olympic Dam and Mongolia, Murray Engineering specialises in the maintenance, refurbishment, automation, manufacture and assembly of a wide range of mechanical and electrical equipment to the mining industry at large.
Murray Engineering provides a diverse range of services and opportunities across our seven divisions:
- Automation & Control Systems
- New and used Equipment Sales and Hire, including Service Exchange Components
- Labour Hire
Murray Engineering is part of the Byrnecut Group and offers great job security, top industry rates and super paid on all hours worked. With multiple rosters available at various sites throughout Australia, we have both full time and casual contracts available.
Control System Technician
Murray Engineering is seeking talented, enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join its Automation and Control division. The position point of hire is in the Pinjarra Workshop however will offer a mix of site based and workshop duties. Murray Engineering are continuously developing and innovating in house and we require additional like-minded personnel to support our products in the field.
If you were to join Murray Engineering, you would have the opportunity to work alongside the designers and developers of amazing technology and have the opportunity to contribute to the product design throughout your experience onsite.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Pre-Commissioning of all system prior to mobilisations
- Installation of 24/48 volt DC system to earth moving equipment on site
- Periodic Service and Support of existing clients
- Deliver training to the clients and user of our technology
- Machine logic scoping for custom projects
- Dealing direct with project key stakeholders
- Record keeping and reporting
- Participate in regular project kick off meeting
- Participate in regular product meetings
- Participate in product training
- Document and communicate findings from site to the Innovation and Technology team
Technical Skills & Experience
Suitable candidates for this role will have either a trade certificate or diploma and prior work experience in the below fields:
- Auto Electrician
- Communication Technician
- Electronics Technician
- Light Vehicle Mechanic
- Instrumentation Technician
Essential Skills Required
- IT Network/ IP related systems knowledge
- Relevant Trade Qualification/s
- Current Drivers Licence
- National Police Clearance
- Good Communication Skills and a "Can Do" Attitude"
- Ability to pass a full medical
- Strong commitment to Quality and Safety processes
The successful candidates will be required to meet our pre-employment criteria including drug and alcohol screening prior to an Offer of Employment being made. Due to site requirements periodical D & A testing will be carried out.
Due to the high volume of applications received for our advertised positions, only those applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted. To those applicants not shortlisted, we extend our appreciation for considering Murray Engineering as a potential employer