Skill Hire are a leading Group Training Organisation who on behalf of our employers, act as an apprentice or trainees primary employer, administering and managing; off-job/TAFE training, payroll, workers compensation and injury management, work placement and rotation, apprenticeship or traineeship progression, recruitment and pre-employment screening.
As an apprentice or trainee with Skill Hire, you will receive weekly pay-runs, uniform and PPE supplied, off-job/TAFE training reimbursement upon successful completion of each unit, mentoring and support for the duration of your apprenticeship.
Skill Hire currently have a new opportunities available for a Apprentice Carpenter & Joiner.
- Willing to fully-commit to the full duration of the apprenticeship, off-job training and work with a genuine interest and motivation towards the apprenticeship and trade
- Eager interest to commence a career in the construction industry, specifically within building maintenance
- Physically fit, and able to pass a pre-employment medical, including drug and alcohol testing
- High level of personal presentation and hygiene
- Punctual, reliable and honest person
- Minimum completion of Year 10, with a minimum of a C-Grade average and minimum of 80% attendance rate, within the last 2years
- Drivers license and own reliable transport, or learners permit
- Desirable: Certificate II Construction or Certificate II Construction Pathways (Pre-Apprenticeship)
- Desirable: White Card (Must be wiling to obtain)
Please Note: These positions are Geraldton-based positions. FIFO/DIDO or relocation assistance cannot be offered.
Please note, only short-listed candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted.