Long Term Secure and Sustainable Opportunnity, Competitive Remuneration / Overtime / Allowances, Great Support and Team Environment.
The IMEA Group is looking for experienced commercial electricians for part-time, casual & full-time work opportunities based throughout Sydney.
You will be working on new commercial/industrial and residential properties including offices, apartments, schools, hospitals etc.
Skills and experience required:
- Must be reliable and flexible to travel between jobs
- Experience working within fast pace commercial environments
- Hold a current NSW Electrical License and White Card
A fully maintained company utility vehicle, mobile phone and uniforms are provided to the successful candidate together with a competitive wage agreement. In house training and field support provided.
Typical Duties will include:
- Inspect, test and repair lights
- Install lights and power circuits
- Install power points and switches
- Install safety switches
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your resume to the HR Manager by clicking on Apply for this job.
NOTE: We thank you for your interest, however only short listed candidates will be contacted.
'The IMEA Group has a process of pre-employment medicals which includes a drug and alcohol screen''
CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Trades & Services