Work in the beer industry!, Live on the Sunshine Coast!, Be part of a fun, hard working team!.
We are a fast growing craft beer brewery that holds quality as its number one pillar located in one of the most beautiful places in the world, the Sunny Coast. We have gone from the garage to being ranged across Queensland in the big national retailers in a very short time. Being unable to keep up with demand has been a common problem since our business began and we are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. In the last 18 months, our team has grown from two founders plus a sales team of one to now approaching 40 staff. We value our team and have a real sense of comradery between staff and departments. Every milestone and achievement comes down to our whole team's effort, with respect, support and excellent communication between all staff.
The next phase of Your Mates have plans in place for a second site that will have the capacity to see our beer go across the country. In the meantime we are looking at creative ways of making the most of the space that we have here in Warana on the Sunshine Coast, including our second storage site located in the same street as our main site. Its a great place to live and a bloody awesome place to make beer!
The storeperson's major responsibilities will cover three main areas but may not be limited to.
1. Warehouse Operations
- Forklift operations
- Stock receiving & dispatching
- Storage and movement of raw materials, packaging materials & finished goods between our main brewery and our offsite storage site
- Maintaining safe and organised warehouse
2. Inventory Management
- Weekly and monthly stocktaking
- Stock level reports
- Minimising wastage
- Creating purchase orders
- Maintaining supplier relationships
- Liasing with production & packaging team to ensure adequate par levels
- Maintaining stock-in & stock-out procedures
- Handling all materials safely and ensuring quality
- Preparation of finished goods dispatching
- Liasing with sales team, accounts and freight forwarders to ensure stock is dispatched safely and timely
- Monitoring our keg fleet
- Stock rotation
- Pallet labeling and recording distribution paths
Why Your Mates
Apart from the excellent staff culture, location and the fact that we are making beer for a living. Your Mates offers the ability for the right candidate to grow with the business into positions of leadership quicker.
We highly value our staff and make opportunities for social interactions as often as possible, we also offer our staff discounts on Your Mates beer, food and merchandise to show our appreciation.
1. Excellent communication skills
2. Excellent organisational skills
3. Team player
4. Forklift license
5. High school diploma or above
6. Drivers license
1. Inventory Systems, data entry or spreadsheet knowledge
2. Manual handling