Apollo Property Group provides construction services specialising in fit out construction, commercial and residential building works. Apollo Property Group delivers exceptional service and quality.
We are seeking a full time Office and Accounts Coordinator. This role will directly report to the Finance Manager.
Ideally the role would suit a strong office and finance administrator with or wanting to work in the construction, commercial and building industry.
Key role responsibilities include but are not limited to -
- Customer Service - e.g. reception, answering phone calls from clients
- Finance Administration - Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable activities including credit card management
- Office Management - e.g. Quality assurance audits (under the direction of the QA Manager), client meeting setup, office stationary and equipment ordering
- Asset Management - e.g. tagging and recording IT equipment on registers including annual asset stocktake
- HR Administration - e.g. assist with preparing and sending new starter paperwork, induction / orientation coordination
The successful applicant will ideally posses the following attributes:
Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role managing an office and finance activities in a similar organisation or industry
Advanced knowledge and experience with relevant finance software packages and its associated packages
- Proficient with MS office products
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills that demonstrate your ability to problem solve and provide exceptional client service
- Good attention to detail and time management skills
- Certificate IV in Business, Business Administration or Financial Administration
Salary to be negotiated depending on skills, knowledge, experience and Qualification.
To apply, please attach your resume with a covering letter.
Applications close on the 11th September 2020.
Only successful candidates for an interview will be notified.
Administration & Office Support