Sea Corporation Pty Ltd (Seacorp) is Australia's leading independently owned shipping house specialising in ship agency, ship broking, marine surveys, outturn management and trade facilitation services.
We are seeking the services of an energetic and motivated Administration Assistant to provide high calibre administrative support at our Fremantle head office.
The successful applicant will possess:
- A minimum 2 years experience in an Administration/Secretarial role;
- Advanced computer literacy, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise competing demands;
- High efficiency with attention to detail;
- A commitment to adhere to the strictest levels of confidentiality;
- A pleasant and friendly approach with a can do attitude.
Applicants with Accounting experience in addition to Administration/Secretarial experience are preferred and will spend two days per week assisting the Accounts department.
This position reports directly to the Administration Manager.
Duties to be undertaken include but are not limited to:
- Administrative and secretarial support to the Administration Manager;
- Responsible for the daily collection of mail and couriers, first contact point for telephones and guests, and maintaining a tidy kitchen etc;
- Administrative support to the business including booking travel, ordering office equipment/supplies and telephone attendance.
- Assist in the management and maintenance of company property including owned/leased real estate, motor vehicles/equipment and office equipment;
- Maintaining accurate asset and corporate registers;
- Backup in preparing agenda, notices, minutes, and resolutions for meetings;
- Assist with HSE, first aid and compliance requirements;
- Undertake and assist in special projects as required.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, commensurate with their experience.
Administration & Office Support