Senior Accountant - Advisory Firm, Dubbo, Central West NSW, Growing firm, future equity opportunities.
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT ADVISORY FIRM
IEC Advisory is enjoying significant growth and the firm is looking for new team members to grow with us.
Working in a partnership approach with our clients our relationships are everything. We focus heavily on strong personal relationships with our staff, our clients and our fantastic referral partners.
Supported by significant technical resources, and through our breadth of services and knowledge, we support our clients growth to achieve their personal aspirations. For more information on our services please visit www.iecadvisory.com.au.
With the team approach to client service delivery, accompanied by the firms growth, we provide each of our team members with great career pathway opportunities. Whilst not essential in the role, a genuine opportunity for future equity exists within the practice for the right candidate.
Currently IEC Advisory provides services to a variety of business & investment clients in central & western NSW, covering the Orana Region and also large portions of the Central West region.
More information on the opportunities within these great regions can be found at:
IEC Advisory is located in the hub of Dubbo. Dubbo offers a great opportunity for professionals looking to build a career, future opportunity to take equity in a local business, and have the facilities to support a healthy and active lifestyle for family.
What we are looking for in a new team member
- With an existing high-performance team culture, we are looking for a new team member who has the ambition to partner with our firm for the long term.
- Someone who is motivated by continual improvement, with a common vision for working in a regional centre. You may be looking for future equity opportunities.
- You would have an appetite for establishing professional working relationships with referral partners, and building strong personal relationships with staff and clients alike.
- Working to support team management and development of junior staff, attract and maintain positive client relationships, delivering holistic client service via a team approach. Service which is both accurate and adds value to the clients situation.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Candidates with 2+ years experience in public practice accounting will be considered. Preferred 5+ years public practice accounting experience.
- Chartered Accountant or CPA qualifications, or working towards completion of these.
- Strong knowledge of accounting softwares and systems
- Strong technical skills, incl. operating structures, income tax, CGT, FBT, GST, & Payroll tax.
- Experience in preparation of financial accounts & income tax returns for companies, trusts, partnerships & individuals. Ideally also in management accounting and reporting.
- The preferred candidate would also have experience in training staff and managing client relationships.