Digital Content Creator Required (State Peak Body)
Do you have a knack for creating engaging digital content and creative concepts to mobilise diverse stakeholders and audiences to participate in creating meaningful social change for all Queenslanders
If you are a creative, driven and talented digital professional we want to hear from you!
We are Queensland's peak body for the social service sector. Our vision is to achieve equality, opportunity and wellbeing for every person, in every community.
As a conduit for change in our sector, we are always looking at creating interesting and innovative ways to connect and engage with our many stakeholders and broader community.
Key elements of the position:
- Develop creative concepts, campaign ideas and produce engaging content for a range of digital channels including social media and the web.
- Write, segment and send campaigns via email and social media to identified key audiences.
- Prepare written communication materials including email newsletters meeting the needs of the community service sector.
- Contribute to the preparation of campaign content (graphics and video).
- Produce, evaluate, and report on key digital data to optimise digital communications.
We're looking for someone creative with great ideas and the ability to develop engaging content for a range of digital platforms.
- Can you develop and deliver a range of campaigns and creative concepts to meet the needs of diverse target audiences
- Can you develop and manage a digital strategy with a strong emphasis on digital content
- Do you have experience in creating end-to-end campaigns (including social media) and writing content to increase and enhance engagement with new and existing members and key stakeholders
- Do you understand analytics, and can you spot trends and formulate reports and recommendations to improve content and our online presence/engagement
If yes - then we would love to hear from you!
What you will get:
We will offer you a full time, exciting and rewarding position and a great place to work. All this plus a competitive remuneration package including access to tax-effective salary packaging arrangements, 10.5% Superannuation and a supportive flexible work life balance.
Inspire Us and Apply Now!
Please email your resume, including examples of previous work, and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria (no more than 2 pages) as outlined in the position description to [email protected] by 5:00 pm on Thursday 10 September 2020.
Any application that does not address the selection criteria will not be considered.
Inclusion and diversity:
QCOSS is an inclusive employer. We acknowledge the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people as the traditional custodians of the land in which we live and work and therefore, support their right of self-determination.
We are committed to creating an inclusive environment where employee diversity such as gender, age, culture, disability (physical or mental health), religion, sexual orientation are recognised and celebrated.
We encourage applications from people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander backgrounds, people from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds and people with disability.
We respectfully request no recruitment agency approaches