Ballina Scaffolding Services are the leader in providing access and scaffolding solutions to tier 1 construction companies, rail, and government infrastructure projects in northern New South Wales and southern Queensland. We use the Layher Scaffolding system that is renowned for being the best system in the world allowing us to provide world class scaffolding solutions to our clients.
The business is directed by long standing industry professionals that have a genuine and friendly company culture built on their focus of relationships with their clients and their staff.
- The positions main focus is Engineering, Designing and quantifying upcoming scaffolding projects for the Ballina office.
- Using 3D design software and programs
- Liaising with the project management team
- Site visits when necessary but mainly working from the office
- Generous package depending on experience $60k - $80k (depending on your level)
- Great location 20 minutes south of Byron Bay
- Collaborate, genuine and welcoming culture
- Ability to service and deliver large scale projects
- Full end to end offering of product and set up
- Working on the technical side using your design expertise
To be eligible for this role,
- Engineers degree
- It is ideal that you have experience from the construction industry and have used 3D Design Software. You will have a high attention to detail and a talent to produce detailed and thorough drawings.
- Experience using 3D design programs (auto cad Sketch up or similar)
- Drafting, design & drawing experience
- Scaffolding industry or temporary works experience Highly regarded.
- Ability to produce highly detailed and efficient drawing and take offs.
- Ability to work to deadlines and in sometimes fast paced environments.
- Creative flare and passion for creative design.
Please note this is not a FIFO position.