About the business and the role
Traffic Radius is an innovative digital marketing agency dedicated to improving search presence for our clients. We work with a broad range of industries including products and service businesses. We provide Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Paid Advertising (Google Adwords & Social Media Management) & Web Development Services.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and passionate SEM account specialist to join our team. This is an agency-based role so you can expect to work with a range of amazing clients.
This position is responsible for managing client campaigns across paid media, with a focus on improving overall performance to maximise ROI and other key metrics.
You will be responsible for managing a diverse range of paid campaigns primarily focusing on google adwords which will include
- Google Ads,
- Google Shopping Ads
- Re-marketing / Display Advertising
Building out highly targeted SEM ad campaigns. Covering keyword research, campaign structure, ad copy development, bid management, budget management, ongoing optimisation against key KPI, Analytics-GTM goal setup.
Work with the support of the Digital Marketing Manager to manage client account relationships from day to day management, planning and insights, reporting and general communications- written and verbal.
Manage, analyse, and optimise all campaigns across Google Ads, Shopping. Focused on improving performance across key KPI to deliver on business goals. Identifying opportunities and insights plays a key part of this role.
Researching and understanding clients target audience to support display advertising and remarketing campaigns.
Building out monthly reports for clients focused on performance, delivery against KPI, insights and opportunities. Running client report meetings with the support Digital Manager if required.
Experience and Skills
- Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google Ads
- Experienced in optimising campaigns based on performance KPIs, CPA across both search ads and shopping ads.
- Technical knowledge of tracking and tags/pixels. Experience using Google Tag Manager is an advantage
- Strong in analytics and data analysis and able to draw valuable insights from the data and present this to the client.
- Ability in managing budgets across multiple campaigns and accounts
- Exceptional time management, attention to detail and prioritisation skills.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Google Ads & Analytics certified will be a bonus
- Experience with Facebook Advertising will be a bonus