- Full Time, (12 month contract, potential extension)
- Location: Sydney, NSW (WFH arrangement)
- Make a meaningful difference to the lives of Australians in need
Mission Australia is a non-denominational Christian charity that has been helping vulnerable Australians move towards independence for more than 160 years.
Every day we support people nationwide by combatting homelessness, assisting disadvantaged families and children, addressing mental health issues, fighting substance dependencies and much more. We are generously supported by our funders, partners and tens of thousands of everyday Australians, who make the work of our tireless volunteers and staff possible.
Mission Australia is committed to keeping children and young people safe with zero tolerance of harm or abuse, and expect all our employees and volunteers to reflect this commitment.
This is an exciting newly-created position for a people person to provide user support across Mission Australia staff as we launch our Kronos time and attendance system (MyTime). The ideal candidate will have an extensive background in providing customer service, an understanding of T&A systems and shift-work.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Respond to and resolve user queries in a timely, efficient and professional manner
- Where required, redirect or escalate queries to the right department for resolution
- Regularly monitor site usage of MyTime to identify activity irregularities
- Meet individual metrics for case volume, availability and customer satisfaction
- Manage the busy communication channels including phone, email and online portal
- Ensure that each and every MA employee interaction is positive and educational
Requirements for Success
- Experience with the front-end of Time and Attendance systems (preferably Kronos)
- Understanding of operational payroll will be highly regarded
- A background in providing helpline support within a large organisation or customer service role in a HR environment
- Flexibility to work early and late shifts to cater for business requirements
- The ability to learn new software and systems quickly – tech savvy
- Patience and interest in educating people to help them succeed
- Great communications skills both written and spoken
- Working well under pressure and fast-paced environments
Before starting work with us, you will need to undertake a national police history check, qualifications and referee checks,
Culture & Benefits
A career with Mission Australia will offer you rewarding experiences to make a difference to the lives of Australians in need. We have an innovative and supportive culture guided by our values of compassion, integrity, respect, perseverance and celebration.
To ensure our employees feel valued, empowered and celebrated we provide a range of employee benefits including:
- NFP salary packaging benefits reducing taxable income (details via Advantage)
- Generous discounts with hotels, travel insurance and major retailers
- Free, confidential counselling services via our EAP
- Discounted health care with Medibank Private
Diversity & Inclusion
Mission Australia is an inclusive employer. We celebrate our diversity and strive to reflect contemporary Australian society and all the communities in which we work, in order to better serve our clients. We welcome and encourage applications from Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, Culturally and Linguistically Diverse people, People with Disability, Sexually and Gender Diverse people, people with lived experience of adversity and from people of all ages.
To be considered for this opportunity, please click ‘apply’ and send your cover letter and resume today.
Applications close midnight, Friday 4th September 2020. Please send through your application as soon as possible as shortlisting will commence before the closing date.