Join a recognized Great Place to Work, Key Business Partner to the Australian Leadership Team, Australia's fastest growing orthopaedic company.
Every patient moves differently, and a joint replacement should be optimized to account for this. Corin is committed to supporting Orthopaedic Innovation from our Australian based technology hub. The performance of our arthroplasty components and global adoption of our Australian designed and manufactured technologies, along with some recent key local and international acquisitions is delivering rapid growth and opportunity.
Our Corin Australia team are looking for an experienced and innovative leader for the position of Financial Controller. This exciting and newly created opportunity is a hands-on and all-encompassing FC role that will see you lead and support our finance team whilst being a key Business Partner to the Australian Leadership Team. Our employees are what makes us a recognised Great Place to Work, so your proven experience and passion in leading, motivating and directly managing a team will be crucial to your success in this role. This full-time, ongoing position will be based out of our Sydney office located in Pymble.
Reporting into the Chief Operating Officer, ANZ your primary objective will be to provide leadership and management of all personnel within the Australian Finance team including recruitment, onboarding, ongoing performance management, motivating, training and development of staff whilst executing key financial and company strategies. You will also be responsible for:
- Managing monthly reporting, annual budgets, forecasts and accounts, payroll and company secretarial matters
- Measuring and tracking company performance to plan
- Overseeing financial systems and driving change and process improvement in this area
- Forging strong professional relationships and working closely with the Global finance teams based around the world
- Managing and maintaining relationships with key external stakeholders such as auditors, tax agents, statutory bodies and banks
- Communicating important finance matters such as payroll updates etc to the Australian team
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of Corins relevant policies and ensuring compliance always
- Engage with and be a strong business partner for members of the Australian leadership team
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a bachelors degree in finance or equivalent and be CA or CPA qualified, combined with a minimum of 8 years experience within finance and operational positions. It is essential you have a minimum of 5 years experience leading, motivating and directly managing a team. A positive attitude and a passion for what we do is essential.
You will also need to:
- Have strong prior experience in budget forecasting, stakeholder management, system implementation and change management
- Be quality focused with strong decision making skills
- Possess an energetic and motivated personality with great multi-tasking abilities
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Possess strong presentation, communication and negotiation skills to effectively build relationships with stakeholders, leadership team and internal colleagues
- Self-directed and results orientated
- Intermediate to advanced computer software skills, including Excel and relevant accounting packages
In return we will offer you a competitive remuneration and benefits package, opportunities for growth and development, within a dynamic, flexible and supportive team environment. At Corin we recognize that we are living and working in a constantly changing, fast-paced world and we are committed to creating a flexible work environment for our people by supporting them to balance their work commitments and personal needs, both now and into the future. This includes options to flexibly shift your work times and work from home. We also believe that to be successful at work, you need to enjoy what you do. You have to be rewarded for your efforts and motivated to keep going even when the pressure's on. We will help you to play to your strengths and develop and build a career you can be proud of.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter.
We will be looking to fill this position as soon as possible, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.