Newly created permanent role here in Brisbane., Flexible work arrangements!, Be apart of delivering our 2025 strategic program..
Building Bright Futures
Were not who you think we are.
Our focus on building a brighter future for Australias veterans is as strong as ever, and were doing it in amazing and innovative ways! From evidence-based interventions that make a real difference to veterans quality of life, to a best-in-breed tech platform that supports and enables veterans through membership, service delivery, and our Sub Branch network.
With Australias most successful prize home lottery backing us, youll have access to the best technology, skilled co-workers and interesting projects that will allow you the opportunity to grow your career with us.
About the role
This Product Management role is accountable for the long-term success of the RSL Art Union VIP Proposition, with responsibility for the products differentiation, competitive positioning, value proposition, the roadmap of features, pricing, promotion, payment and channel strategy. With the customer at the centre, this role is focused on delivering an optimised customer experience and set of features and benefits for the product which provide a sustainable commercial advantage.
What youll be accountable for;
- Developing an annual Membership Product Plan and contributing to the development of the broader Product Plan.
- Identifying and coordinating research that indorses opportunities to drive the product and improve our customers experience of the product.
- Owning the product roadmap for enhancement through new features or changes to promotions, pricing, distribution or payment channels.
- Collaborating with the commercial operations team, marketing, legal, finance, technology and innovation and Enterprise Project Management Office (EPMO) teams to develop and bring to market new product features.
- Partnering with the Commercial Operations teams (compliance, prize and property, technology and operations and sales) to ensure products are fit-for-purpose.
- Developing robust ways of working that ensure marketing and sales receive targets, customer insights and briefs to inform their art union and annual planning and enable them to develop campaign plans and scripting.
- Identifying the customer experience journeys relevant to the Memberships product with a view to optimising the experience at each touchpoint.
- Assisting in developing and embedding RSLs product development lifecycle to support the efficient delivery of new products from concept to customer
- Ensuring the product and its membership program complies with all relevant regulatory requirements.
Our ideal candidate
The successful applicant will be coming from a Product Owner or Product Management background working ideally in a B2C or Membership orientated environment. This product is quite mature in the sense that its been active for some time, has an established and engaged user base, modern technology platform and funding to grow, innovate and expand.
What were specifically looking for:
- Tertiary qualifications in business, program/ project / Product management; or a related discipline.
- 5+ years leadership experience in delivering and managing products and services
- Experience in leading business strategy initiatives
- Ability to diagnose, resolve and communicate complex problems
- Extensive product management experience within a complex operating environment
- Ability to translate technical details to customer-facing communication, write use case and product requirements
Some organisations say it, but RSL Queensland really means it - you will truly be working amongst committed, passionate and talented professionals. Every day, you will push the envelope as we work together towards our goal of delivering a bright future and enduring legacy for all veterans and their families.
If this is an opportunity that excites you, please apply today.