We're on the lookout for an amazing site supervisor, with keen eye for detail and a broad skill set to join our team.
People will have described you as a team player, and a natural leader, and would say that you are a problem solver with the mindset to do it once, do it right but can determine when more training is needed.
You are mindful of others, and comfortable speaking up when needed. You have quite a relaxed personality, but have the ability to have the tough conversation when necessary in order to continue to keep projects moving on time, and on budget.
You also have:
- Minimum 5 years experience in STRUCTURAL landscape
- Comfortable leading team / supervising as well as working on the tools
- Positive mindset and attitude
- Ability to organise subcontractors
- Adhere to budgets and timelines
- Interpret site plans and designs
- Implement and oversee high quality finishes
- Honest, reliable, attention to detail and open to learning new skills; we want to see you grow within our company.
- License and reliable vehicle (ute)
Vital Landscape Solutions started out with our director Jackson, with a goal to create more intricate, detailed and award-winning landscapes on the Sunshine Coast/Brisbane.
Over the past 5 years, Vital Landscapes has grown and expanded our team - All eager to learn, grow and build beautiful outdoor spaces.
Our clients are our top priority, and we believe that having a skilled and loyal team is the key to that - We are committed to helping our team grow, learn and become the people they aim to be.
We are committed to our growth as a company, and are part of a Board of Directors which you will also be reporting to.
All applications without a resume and cover letter will not be considered.