About the Company
Bronco Ute Trays are based in Bathurst NSW, and manufacture premium quality Ute Trays. We are a family owned company and pride ourselves on Quality, Efficiency and being Proudly Australian Made.
Our Customers are EVERYTHING! We take pride in always providing a 'can do' attitude and drive to deliver an exceptional experience.
About the Role
We are looking for a Qualified Welder/Boilermaker.
You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this role.
Aluminium Experience favourable.
Products we manufacture, include: Ute Trays, Service bodies, Toolboxes, Canopies. . Reporting to the Factory Manager or Operations manager.
Duties will include but not limited to;
- Weld steel/aluminium components with welding equipment as specified by layouts, engineering drawings, work orders, or verbal instructions.
- Work includes set-up, laying out work using jigs/fixtures or hand layouts to fabricate parts and/or rework finished products.
- Operate electrical, air and hand power tools, grinders, cutting torch, and other hand tools related to the jobs needs.
- Read, understand, and follow job order specifications, engineering drawings, and/or work orders.
- Accurately measure and cut materials
- Working alongside the Factory Manager /Operations manager/ Director in the development and prototype stages
The Ideal Candidate will be able to demonstrate that they can;
- Work on newly designed ute trays, canopies and other projects, while being able to problem solve along the way
- Proven ability to work to exceptional standards of quality, and well under pressure
- Ability to meet specific lead times while still delivering the highest quality products
- Outstanding communication skills, after all Communication is Key!
- Bring a positive, "can do" attitude to the workplace every day
- Ability to work unsupervised and implement new ideas or processes efficiently
- Committed to safe workplace practices and a clean environment / workspace
- Physically fit
- Trade Qualification
- Minimum of 3 years' experience within the industry
- Valid Driver's Licence
- Forklift Ticket
- Certificate III Engineering, and post qualifications highly desirable
- Existing experience as a Team Leader or in a supervisory role will be viewed as highly advantageous
This role will see you working Monday to Friday with
occasional overtime. Working alongside 2 other Fabricators.
Immediate start for the right candidate.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, click 'Apply for this job' now! Please upload your CV and 'Why' you should be selected for this amazing role!
Successful applicants will be notified straight away.
Only applicants successful in reaching the interview process will be contacted.
Blue Mountains & Central West
Trades & Services