Bundoora location with an international flavor, Innovative global company offering great benefits to its dedicated team, Modern office environment with a diverse & fun loving team.
OMICRON is a global company manufacturing innovative test equipment for electrical power systems. OMICRON is a market leader in our sector and our products are used in more than 140 countries and serviced by offices worldwide.
With a flat hierarchy and high personal responsibility, we create an amazing working environment, where trust, teamwork and open communication are important. OMICRON offers great benefits to staff and, with awards to prove it, OMICRON really is a great place to work.
Our Australian office, located in Bundoora, is currently looking for a Customer and Sales Support / Administration Officer to join our Office Management and Customer Support team. This full-time role, initially covering a role becoming vacant due to maternity leave, offers lots of variety in a friendly and supportive environment.
As a multi-tasker, your duties will include:
- Be the first point of contact for our customers and suppliers (reception, phone and email)
- Provide office management support including purchasing supplies, postage and petty cash
- Provide customer and sales support for our NZ customers, our Calibration/Repair Lab and Sales Partner in the Philippines
- Accounts entry using MYOB
- Setting up supplier payments and accounts record management
- Receiving deliveries and arranging domestic and international freight bookings
- Assist in the preparation of travel arrangements for team members
- Assist in the maintenance of our customer database
- Perform other duties as required
The successful candidate for this role will ideally have:
- Administration qualifications
- Working experience in sales support, accounts and general office administration
- Excellent MS Office and MYOB knowledge and ability to learn new programs
- Professional communications skills both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and attention to detail
- Enjoy working with people, a friendly and open-minded person
- Ability to take the initiative and work independently
- Current drivers license
This is a great opportunity for a professional administrator who wants to feel valued as part of a successful team.
*** Due to Stage 4 Restrictions in Melbourne, the application process for this role will commence with a call for applications and phone/webex interviews. Upon the lifting of Stage 4 restrictions, we will move to face-to-face meetings.
Shortlisted applicants may be asked to participate in a paid 'Taster Day'.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Applicants must already have the right to work in Australia.