As a Group Manager, you are accountable for the overall performance of multiple Company Owned Stores in Nunawading and surrounding areas. You will mentor and coach your stores teams to achieve sales growth and profitability!
- Strong focus on customer service by ensuring that high service standards are maintained and the product and service needs of our customers are met whilst maintaining dedication to our customers in the store through your team members
- Maintain a high level of team engagement through excellent leadership which includes effective communication, training, mentoring, motivation, and resolving issues in a timely manner
- Co-ordinate and ensure all marketing activities are rolled out according to PPG timelines and guidelines
- We pride ourselves on presentation! You will ensure your stores merchandising along with the stores' presentation is to the highest standard
- You won't be able to be in two places at once, so you will need to set and maintain regular call plans between your store management team
- Previous retail management experience - ideally you will have run multiple stores at once
- Be a customer-centric leader that enjoys interacting with different types of people and personalities everyday
- You will be a high-energy leader who is able to delegate work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- A drivers license is required for you to work between multiple locations (a car is also offered as part of the package)
- Commercial acuity
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company.. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every single day at PPG:
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are One PPG to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
PPG values your feedback on our recruiting process. We encourage you to visit Glassdoor.com and provide feedback on the process, so that we can do better today than yesterday.
Benefits will be discussed with you by your recruiter during the hiring process.