25-30 hours per week, Fun and positive team, Direct client contact.
OH! Marketing is a full service marketing firm specialising in providing integrated business & marketing services for companies who do not have in house marketing teams. From business & marketing strategy through to traditional and social media implementation of campaigns, we help clients be seen.
This newly created Digital Marketing Coordinator role will implement client marketing strategies with enthusiasm and creativity, to showcase OH! Marketings clients to the right market, to raise brand awareness and attract new customers. Working in a team of 7, this role provides steadfast support to a dynamic Managing Director who is juggling many balls in the air. The role objectives include:-
- Developing a deep understanding of the clients offering by liaising with key stakeholders and undertaking independent research.
- Building meaningful content based on the marketing strategy, determining key words and themes, identifying key dates relevant to each clients market.
- Working with graphic designers to create relevant materials.
- Project managing a digital marketing program
- Scheduling and monitoring the content that is relevant to each channel and drives quality traffic.
- Creating and deploying newsletters via Mail Chimp and other CRM systems.
- Measuring and reporting key metrics to the client in conjunction with the Managing Director.
- Adjusting and adapting content and planning, according to results.
You will be an experienced marketing coordinator with great enthusiasm for growing small to medium business, using digital marketing. Ideally you will have a journalism or similar background, with original thoughts, creativity and exemplary writing skills. You will be a relationship builder with an inquisitive mind that translates your research and understanding into highly relevant messaging aimed at the target markets. Most importantly you will take a results based, data driven approach and be adaptable.
Essential features include:-
- A strong basis of at least 2 years experience in digital marketing.
- Experience in creating relevant and impactful content and implementing campaigns via Linked In, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and/or Mail Chimp
- Google analytics skills
Video design and experience using Canva would be an added advantage.
You will build trust and demonstrate a commitment to client success through gaining a deep understanding of each business, developing thoughtful and effective marketing strategies, meeting deadlines and working hard to achieve results.
This is a long term, stable career opportunity with no glass ceilings and a supportive Managing Director. This role has the option to stay permanent part time, or, increase to full time.
In addition you will have daily direct access to the Managing Director, to work on strategic marketing plans, with the opportunity to grow and manage your own team in the future.
The annual salary is negotiable, commensurate with experience.
If you are keen to be part of a positive, happy, productive and growth focused team, please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining your interest in this role.
We thank recruitment agencies for their interest however, OH! Marketing and Susan Leon do not wish to be contacted regarding this campaign.