Flexible working arrangements, Unlimited Opportunity, Great company culture - Fast 100 Starter in 2020.
Conference Producer Looking for Commercially Savvy experienced B2b Conference Producer with an Interest in Research and an Appetite for Project Management
Who we are
Aventedge, is a leader in the B2B conference industry across the private and public sectors. For over 10 years we have produced superior quality niche events; across a wide variety of industry sectors and innovative topics. We pride ourselves on our ability to be at the forefront of topics and meeting the industry needs.
Our expanding business means we are recruiting for additional top talent to join our team. At Aventedge, we know that our talent is at the heart of our business.
Who we are looking for
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Graduate to join our team in the position of Conference Content Producer. Working in the wider conference production team, our Conference Content Producers:
- have the skills to research and collect information from people and reports that can then be articulated into conference agendas and marketing materials;
- will be able to translate this information into commercial content that forms the product we sell to the market;
- must be able to juggle multiple daily tasks to meet go to market deadlines; and
- will need to effectively be good communicators of ideas internally and externally
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in growing the portfolio of an established company, yet initiating a new, modern, fun workplace culture in Sydney and being part of this newly formed team. The roots of the business, including the systems, processes and products are there we're just looking for our most important assets, its people.
What will you be doing
As an experienced Conference Producer, you will be provided with qualified conference topics, which you will then:
- conduct primary and secondary research on;
- invite industry speakers to present at; and
- project manage the event for the four to five months before runs.
On a day to day basis you will be juggling between phone calls, report reading, writing content, securing speakers, setting action points and direction with project teams including marketing and sales, and running your event when it happens in whichever city or country that may be.
What is on offer
- Opportunity to Earn a good OTE during COVID-19
- Profit share structure
- Overseas and interstate travel opportunities
- Structured onboarding and training schedule, plus continuous skills training throughout your career
- Optional involvement in the company's social and charitable events
Aventedge is an EEO Employer; we base our employment decisions on the best candidate for the job.