Lead a professional and highly dedicated team., Fully maintained company vehicle., Experience great staff benefits while working for the industry leader..
- Lead a professional and highly dedicated team.
- Fully maintained company vehicle.
- Experience great staff benefits while working for the industry leader.
About the Role
Based at our Leederville office, this is your opportunity to work for our Recruitment and Management Services (RMS) Division.
Reporting to the General Manager RMS, the National Account Manager leads the companys efforts to maintain and expand relationships with large, multi-location customers. Assigned a portfolio of new and existing clients, the National Account Manager is responsible for achieving sales targets and assigned strategic account objectives.
The National Account Manager documents and implements an individual account plan for each client which represents the entire range of RMS services to assigned clients, while coordinating client expectations via nominated local RMS account teams.
- results orientated with a proven track record of business development with large and national clients
- an excellent understanding of the sales process and the proven ability to convert leads to business
- excellent presentation skills with the ability to communicate (oral and written) effectively with senior management within large organisations.
- strong knowledge of the VET sector
- demonstrated experience in working as part of a team at a senior management level to lead and manage change.
Current driver licence is required.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake a Police Check and any State/Territory Working with Children Check (where applicable).
How to Apply
Please submit your cover letter and resume via the Apply button below.
Applications close 5pm Thursday 03 September 2020.
MEGT (Australia) Ltd is committed to creating an inclusive workplace and building a diverse workforce. We strongly encourage applications from all diverse groups, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, and people with disability.
Please note: By providing referee contact details you are consenting to MEGT contacting any nominated referee/s after interview.
To find out more about MEGT, please visit our website at www.megt.com.au
Established in 1982, MEGT (Australia) Ltd is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that provides a range of quality solutions to employers, apprentices, trainees and job seekers in local communities nationwide. MEGT (Australia) Ltd employs approximately 650 staff members in offices across every state in Australia and in the ACT.
We are committed to providing an inclusive and collaborative environment for our staff. Our aim is to ensure our people are engaged, motivated and prepared with the skills and capabilities they need to deliver our goals. We do this by:
- making the health and safety of our workers our highest priority and providing a safe and healthy work environment
- attracting, retaining and developing the right people for the right roles
- understanding each other, embracing our differences and welcoming a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities we serve.
The MEGT Difference
Some of the benefits we offer include:
- 3-day Christmas-New Year closedown as a gift
- opportunity for career progression within a national organisation.
For further information, please visit Careers at MEGT