Excellent fleet of heavy vehicles including Vac Trucks, Tippers and Road Rangers, Yard in Ormeau with regular hours | no working away required, Immediate Start available | inclusive team culture.
Our client specialise in environmental management, non-destructive digging (NDD), subsurface utility location, recycling, and bulk liquid transport.
They have a large fleet of well maintained vacuum trucks, tipper trucks and range of heavy machinery in 2 yards in QLD.
They service industries including mining, oil and gas, construction and industrial and have made a name for themselves working on some of Queensland's most iconic Tier 1 projects.
They have a strong pipeline of work and have will offer full-time opportunities for the right candidates!
The Role / Roles:
We are currently seeking a flexible, motivated and qualified Heavy Diesel Mechanic with experience working on large machinery
- White Card
- Qualification in Commercial Vehicle Mechanical Technology or similar
- Experience working on commercial vehicle fleets
- Willing to work Afternoon shifts and be flexible when required
What is on Offer:
- A local job in Queensland that won't require working away;
- Working with a great team on well maintained fleet of equipment
- Full-time opportunities for the right candidates;
- Great penalty rates with afternoon shift, night shift and OT paid
Trades & Services