We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Senior Project Manager to join our team in Sydney.
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for the successful and professional execution of assigned projects. The role will be responsible for delivering to the customer a project that produces the required deliverables of quality, within the specified timeframe and budgets. The role will also provide leadership to other Project Managers within the team.
Key Areas Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership for the project team. Follow best practice Project Management principles as defined by the company.
- Responsible for the full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment of projects.
- Monitor, track and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies and critical path deliverables.
- Ensure the company is represented in a professional manner when dealing with customers.
- Effectively manage relationships and communications with project stakeholders, including customers and delivery teams
- Structure project team for success incorporating required skills from within the Group and sourcing resources from delivery partner organisations
To be a great match to this role you will need:
- Formal project management qualification and/or PMP certification
- Proven experience in the delivery of Automation projects, including risk management and implementation of recovery plans if required
- A minimum of 5 years project management experience, ideally within the Military or Mining industry.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects
- Current drivers license
- Current rights to work in Australia
At Scott we automate the future. The automated production and process machinery we design and build deliver productivity gains and exceptional reliability to many of the world's leading manufacturers. We also go a step beyond engineering production solutions to actually revolutionising entire industries - using robotics to automate manual processes and create genuine competitive advantage.
For over 100 years Scott has looked to tomorrow and rapidly responded to shifting needs. Today, we have production bases in the United States, China, Australia, and New Zealand, customers in 88 countries, and a real commitment to developing new technology and bringing it to market. Our parent company JBS - is the worlds largest protein company and worlds second largest food company. Across everything we do you will discover true quality, advanced engineering and a renowned design aesthetic.
This is a great opportunity for an individual to advance their skill set and further their career
The Application Process:
Applications close 2nd August 2020
Scott is an Equal Employment Opportunities employer