Connell Enterprises is a local family run building business and we are currently looking for a highly motivated and organised person to join our growing team, as a Business Administration Trainee.
Whilst completing the 12 month traineeship the successful candidate will complete a certificate III in Business Administration. This is a full time position, experience is preferred but not essential.
The successful candidate will provide administrative support which will include but is not limed to duties such as:
- Providing a high level of customer service, via email, over the phone and face to face
- Perform general administration duties such as preparing documents, data entry and filing
- Welcoming clients into the office
- Booking appointments and scheduling work
- Collection and distribution of mail
- Petty Cash Handling
- Accounts payable entry
Ideally the successful candidate will have:
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Highly organised and motivated
- Competent computer skills with sound knowledge in Outlook, Excel and Word
- A friendly, positive attitude, with a willingness to learn
- An ability to work unsupervised at times
- An ability to work effectively as part of a team
- A drivers licence and access to own transport (preferred)
Experience with Accounting Software (Xero) will prove advantageous
To ensure your submission is considered please include a cover letter,
Applications close Sunday 2nd August, 2020
Please be advised only successful applicants will be contacted.
Gladstone & Central QLD
Administration & Office Support