Established Premium Off Road Caravan & Camper Trailer Dealership, Strong Vision, Mission and Values, Quality, Innovation and CUSTOMER Focused.
Outback HQ (Owned by Track Trailer) is an Australian owned and operated Dealership which Retails, services, repairs, supplies parts and customer field support for; Track Trailer RVs, Cub Campers, James Baroud & iKamper rooftop campers and a variety of brand name accessories.
The companys operations are founded on its Quality Management System (QMS) which aims to integrate all activities, to efficiently deliver risk managed quality outcomes across the whole business.
All roles in the company explicitly include companywide objectives, ensuring efficiency and a single face to the customer and are based on the company wide values of:
Doing things properly
Being a Sustainable business
Our contribution to society
- Human Development
- Local and National Economy
Outback HQ already has a strong customer focused reputation and is established in the areas of van and accessory sales and maintenance.
To lead this growth and ensure outstanding customer service, we are recruiting a thoroughly professional and experienced Service & Parts Advisor.
You may be the right person if you can identify what is needed, make it happen and build the business to its potential achieving enhanced customer satisfaction, building brand value and delivering a first-class experience.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have significant, energy, demonstrable experience and achievement in:
- Customer relationship Providing exceptional customer service
- Responding to customer queries, emails and phone calls in a timely manner.
- Be personable, well presented, punctual and relatable to customers whilst liaising with clients and internal departments.
- Sale of Track Trailer/Cub/James Baroud/IKamper & Spare Parts
- Sale of showroom accessories.
- Helps achieve customer service department goals and ensures adherence to organisational procedures and systems.
- Communicate courteously with all customers whether by telephone, email, letter or face to face.
- Monitor Online Store whilst processing orders, payments and organising packing and shipping.
- Advise Dealers/Customers of Warranty Procedures.
- Take Parts enquiries and ensure parts are dispatched in a timely manner once payment is received.
- Assists in Accessory displays with current pricing
- Meet and greet customers and have appropriate personnel attend to their needs.
- Accuracy, neatness of work
- Maintain a clean and tidy work station and surrounds
- Time Management Must be able to multi-task in this role
- Coordinating repairs and maintenance via Job management system
- Diary management through the platform and via 'Outlook'
- System and process development
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic team in an already very successful and growing company.
Want to know more about Track Trailer