A growing business that believes in what we do - making people's lives better, Friendly team and modern office in Bibra Lake, Perfect for a motivated and energetic Inside Sales/Sales Admin professional.
About the business and the role
We're seeking an exceptionally well organised and passionate individual to join the team in our Bibra Lake head office, to action and manage sales enquiries and orders that come in via phone, portal or email.
Our growing mobility equipment business sells, hires and services mobility equipment and daily living aids in Perth, Peel and throughout Western Australia. We seek to help those suffering mobility challenges arising from age, disability or illness to enjoy more everyday living in every day.
The Inside Sales Representative/Sales Administrator will be responsible for handling incoming customer enquiries and orders promptly and effectively.
Enquiries and orders might come in from individuals, health professionals on behalf of their clients or NDIS and other service providers supporting those with disabilities and mobility challenges.
Quotes and orders vary from simple to complex, and many require interaction with the customer to confirm the requirement.
You will liaise with the customers and our sales and deliveries staff to deliver best in class service in fulfilling orders for mobility equipment and assistive technology.
When time is available, you will also assist to promote our business with potential new customers through newsletters, community events and organising presentations and expos to potential customer groups.
To be successful, you will need to be passionate about the role, well organised, have highly developed oral and written communication skills, have excellent questioning technique and a willingness to develop an excellent understanding of our product range.
Job tasks and responsibilities
This Full-Time position, based in Bibra Lake, involves:
- Managing incoming emails, portal orders and calls, ensuring all are either handled directly or delegated to be handled by other staff.
- Responding to customer requests for information.
- Providing quotes for customers.
- Organising equipment trials.
- Processing incoming Sales orders through our internal systems.
- Validating the orders against our product range and the service providers' specifications, liaising with Occupational Therapists as required.
- Monitoring and expediting the progress of quotes and orders through to delivery and invoicing.
- Generating delivery requests for our delivery team.
- Invoicing and closing out orders once they've been delivered by our delivery team.
- Maintaining sales and hire documentation for processed orders.
- Verifying monthly statements against invoices and payments.
- Promoting our business in the community.
Skills and experience
Characteristics of the successful candidate:
- Minimum level of education - WACE or equivalent.
- 4+ years' inside sales and/or sales administration experience.
- Prior experience in a mobility equipment business or Occupational Therapy role is highly desirable.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and telephone manner.
- Excellent written communications skills.
- Good Written and Oral Communication skills for creating professional documents and giving presentations.
- Demonstrate meticulous attention to detail.
- Be very well organised.
- Be flexible and able to "read between the lines".
- Work well in a team.
- Work competently and efficiently, managing time and priorities effectively.
- Be able to work with little supervision.
- Be comfortable working in a small/medium business environment.
- High level of experience with MS Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with Windows operating systems.
- Proficient with CRM and Sales software.
- MYOB or NetSuite experience will be highly regarded (we're in the process of moving to NetSuite).
Job benefits and perks
Small (but growing), friendly and enthusiastic team.
We are a family business with family values; we believe in work/life balance and supporting our staff.
Just off North Lake Road in a new building. Easy access to freeway and major shopping centres. Onsite or nearby free parking (first in, best dressed for onsite parking).
Please provide a cover letter addressing the selection criteria and your motivation for applying, along with your resume.
If you are successful, you will be required to provide at least 2 referees from recent employers/supervisors and be able to pass a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol screen. Ability to abide by companys Fitness for Work Policy, including random and at cause Drug and Alcohol testing.
Please do not call our office; our reception team cannot assist with application enquiries.
We are not accepting applications from recruitment consultants.
You must have the right to live and work full time in Australia to apply for this position.
Successfully shortlisted applicants will be contacted directly.