Permanent Part Time position (26 Hours per week), Hamilton based office, Free daily parking.
About the business
We are a family-owned Newcastle-Based Electrical Contracting and Level 2 Accredited Service Provider Business, providing 24/7 Electrical Services to the Newcastle, Port Stephens, Hunter, Central Coast and Lake Macquarie areas.
About the role
C Mack Electrical are currently seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Administration Officer to join our friendly team on a permanent part time basis (3 days per week, 8am-4pm: Wednesday, Thursday and Friday) the role will include the support of the Electricians and Management team. Reporting to the Administration Manger you will be responsible for various tasks, with a strong focus on data entry, invoicing, customer service, customer sales and enquires.
Requirements of the role
- Provide Administrative services to support the business in an effective and efficient way
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility as you adapt to changing deadlines and business deadlines
- Liaise with internal staff and external clients to support the organisation and delivery of projects
- Prepare and manage Accounts Receivable including Invoices and Statements with occasional preparation of Accounts Payable
- Data entry of customer and account information from various source documents into various systems for processing and data management purposes
- General Administration duties such as answering incoming calls, monitoring of emails and customer service
- Comply with data integrity and confidentiality polices
- Provide support to Management.
Skills and experience
Strong communication, administration and customer service skills
Knowledge and ability to use all Microsoft programs
The basic knowledge of data entry systems
High attention to detail
Good organisation and time management skills
Friendly and professional manner
Previous experience with the use of Apple Macs
Current Drivers License
Desirable (but not essential)
Experience using accounting software QuickBooks
Experience using job management software Aroflo
Experience in the Electrical or Construction Industry
How to apply
Applicants interested in joining the C Mack team, please click the Apply for this job link via seek to submit your cover letter and resume.
CLOSING DATE: Tuesday 4th August 2020
All applicants are assured confidentiality when any information is submitted. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. The successful applicant with undergo a federal police clearance.