integratedSCADA is a Tasmanian company, providing services to the power, water, electrical and industrial engineering fields. Our services include design, engineering, automation, process control, telemetry and systems integration solutions.
integratedSCADA has a growing team of professionals and looking for talented individuals to join. Multiple roles will be considered and we are seeking either:
- A seasoned professional with demonstrated experience or,
- A motivated graduate/junior engineer ready for a challenge.
If you already have a depth of knowledge or stand to make a valuable contribution, we look forward to your application.
Your Opportunity to Join the Team:
Collaborate with a leading team of likeminded professionals to deliver successful project outcomes on SCADA projects. Planning and delivering both within a project team and individually.
Engage your knowledge to deliver concept designs, functional specifications, detailed system documentation and drawings.
Overcome challenges in the implementation, programming and configuration of components to exceed requirements using leading technologies, open industry standards and protocols. Continuously improving our standards and approaches, providing best fit for purpose, asset performance and reliability.
Evaluation of systems with internal quality activities and formal Factory and Site Acceptance Testing approaches.
Work closely with clients with effective communication to establish trusted, collaborative relationships with a focus on safety and quality.
Your Skills and Experience:
Ideally you will have as a minimum one of the following:
- A number of years experience with SCADA, PLC and Engineering in power, water or industrial utilities.
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant engineering discipline such as Electrical, Electronic, Power, Mechatronic or Control Systems Engineering.
- Electrical, Instrumentation, Automation or Communications Trades with relevant industry certification.
The following experience or interest would be desirable:
- SCADA RTU, PLC Programming and Configuration.
- Electrical power systems and application of secondary protection and control.
- Industrial networks, protocols and associated standards.
- Telemetry and instrumentation.
- Drafting and documentation (AutoCAD, Microsoft Office).
integratedSCADA look forward to your application and learning about your skills and experience.