An innovative, successful and fast growing Australian owned company, Highly Rewarding & Enjoyable Work Environment, Give yourself the break you want to move your career path forward.
About the business
Catamac is a national leading supplier of filtration product to heavy industry. Our tech savvy approach and exceptional customer service is key to our rapid growth and recently awarded contracts.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do: we're a united team committed to making life easier for our employees, stakeholders and customers.
We are seeking a passionate and enthusiastic hands-on individual to lead and drive the researching and sourcing of Own brand products.
About the role
Sustained growth has opened the door to a great opportunity for a dynamic and enthusiastic person with experience in sourcing and product research and development.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Researching of new suppliers globally
- Working with the Senior Technical and QC Manager to bring new products to the market
- Manage and develop project plans for product sourcing and re-sourcing
- Actively assist and execute the development of Own Brand strategic plans
- Increase profitability through supplier negotiations and product re-sourcing
Benefits and perks
An Australian company, family owned with a highly driven and supportive team environment.
Join an open, collaborative, agile, energetic work environment, where there are ongoing opportunities to be curious, to learn and to grow.
The landscape to make this opportunity your own and a chance to really step up and make a difference.
A rewarding remuneration package
Skills and experience
- Possess a high sense of urgency
- Great understanding of research techniques
- Love establishing relationships with new suppliers and stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience in sourcing
- Experience in negotiation
- Possess technical and mechanical aptitude
This is a rare opportunity for an energetic, highly motivated individual with aspirations to get ahead.
Flexible work hours, full time permanent position, immediate applications are encouraged.