Be part of a supportive and talented team, Outstanding opportunities for people to develop and thrive, Applications close: Friday 31st July 2020..
Bega Cheese Group is home to many trusted and wholesome food brands enjoyed in Australia and around the world. Our growth story of becoming a successful ASX listed company with a turnover in excess of $1.5 billion, and over 2000 employees is made possible by our values and outward looking perspective. If you believe in building a Great Australian Food Company, you are curious and creative, and invested in the success and growth of others as much as your own, then you might be the one we are looking for!
With a strong regional focus and dedication to community, we are proud of our heritage which continues to build outstanding opportunities for people to develop and thrive.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Finance, we have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Finance Analyst - Marketing to join our Bega Foods Finance team. The role ensures there is accurate reporting and clear communication flows between the Marketing and Finance teams.
Key responsibilities in this role are to maintain and enhance financial analysis of the business unit, guiding the development of financials for NPD and business projects, partnering with the Head of Marketing and driving commercial decision making in the marketing function, Marketing Finance reporting, preparation of information for Leadership Team discussions and driving reporting improvements in timely and meaningful way for key decision making.
This role is pivotal and will be a key contributor to the success of both the Marketing and Finance functions going forward.
To be successful in this role
We look for potential, not only performance. To be successful you will be open about your strengths and weaknesses and prepared to challenge yourself. We value diversity of thinking, experiences and perspectives and listening. Bega people support each other to achieve together.
Additionally, you will have:
- Tertiary Qualification in Accounting or similar discipline with a professional membership of CPA or CA, or working towards
- Strong experience gained form within a professional commercial environment
- FMCG experience desirable
- Strong analytical skills in analysing data and key trends
- Strong understanding of P&L and Balance Sheet metrics in commercial/ sales organisation
- Curiosity and a desire to understand and impact the real value levers
- Excellent communication skills to challenge the business to ensure accuracy but maintain strong relationships
- Attention to detail in financial reporting
- Strong Excel Skills
- Able to prepare written insight financial commentary on results
- Able to manage competing deadlines
- Drive change and simplification of financial reports
Bega provides a competitive hourly rate/salary, certified training opportunities and a supportive team environment.
What you can expect
- To be part of a supportive and talented team
- Career development and job opportunities
- An excellent culture that holds true to company values
- An employer that gives back to the communities and charities we work closely with
- And amazing employee benefits such as Salary Continuance, Health Insurance subsidy, Flexible Work, Purchase Leave and access to the Employee Assistance Program to name a few.
We want to learn about you. Apply online with a cover letter and CV describing your strengths and how you might apply them in this role.
The Position Description is available for download when you click through to apply online.
Applications close: Friday 31st July 2020.
We will accept applications from all people with the right to live and work in Australia.
Recruiters, we appreciate your interest, but we've got this one covered, thanks!