AdminPro Solutions is a small but growing business offering professional administration and bookkeeping services.
We support our clients with quality administration, training, bookkeeping and BAS services. Our organisation services the Bundaberg region.
We provide conscious and passionate business owners with the tools and training needed to effectively manage their office and bookkeeping tasks. We specialise in developing and streamlining processes, providing appropriate training and relevant support in the way of data entry, filing and regular review of financial reports. The business then has the power and confidence that comes with being in control of their finances.
Clients deal with us because they know that we will do whatever is required to provide a high-quality outcome.
OUR TOP FIVE VALUES ARE:
4. Support; and
Our people form the core of our business. It is our employees who make our business by providing the outstanding customer service and quality of work to achieve everything we do.
Our employees are honest and respectful workers. They are good listeners, motivated to make a difference and are knowledgeable in their field. They have patience, are task oriented, and enjoy being part of a team. They know when they can have a joke and when it is time to knuckle down and get the job done. They respect and honour the privacy of both the clients, our business and their fellow employees alike.
This position is a Permanent Part-Time role, 20 hours per week, with the option of increasing hours.
The duties and responsibilities will vary according to the current needs of the Business, however the main fields that the position holder will be involved in are:
Client Accounts Administration
- Processing of every day account transactions (ie. accounts payable, accounts receivable) using accounting software (ie. Xero, Quickbooks, MYOB);
- Banking and reconciliation of client accounts (daily).
- Reconciling balance sheet accounts;
- Inputting client creditor invoices and creditor payment (as approved by the Owner/Directors)
- Reconciling accounts and payments (end of month), checking since paid issue statements;
- Accounting system report generation (ie. preliminary balance sheet and general ledger reports, sales, debtors, creditors, wages, stock-holding, loans);
- Client payroll processing (data entry, setting-up bank transfers);
- End of month, quarter and year payroll reporting (ie. Superannuation, PAYG, IAS, Payment summaries/group certificates);
- Liaising with clients to provide accurate and timely accounts administration and support;
- Accurate filing (electronic & hardcopy) and data entry;
- Making Superannuation payments and lodging ATO reporting (as required);
- Prepare WorkCover estimate of wages, lodgement and payment;
- Reception duties including phone answering, providing friendly, accurate information and message taking.
- At all times, making people feel welcome and that they are appreciated;
- Promoting the services of AdminPro Solutions through positive discussions and communicating advantages of our services;
- Provide a quality customer service to current Clients and potential Clients;
- Collect, sort and distribute mail;
- Action or distribute emails and other communications in an accurate and timely manner;
- Ensure messages (verbal, notes, emails) are accurate.
- Taking appointments, assist with calendar management and training bookings;
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date client database;
- Completing tasks as prescribed and scheduled in the CRM system.
- Accurate data entry and record keeping;
- Accurate filing (electronic and hardcopy) in accordance with policy and procedures to ensure fast retrieval;
- Printing and binding of documents;
- Ensure the office is well presented, clean and tidy at all times;
- Emptying bins as required;
- Ordering and checking of stationery and other consumables as required;
- Identify improvements and cost savings for the organisation and discuss with Management;
- Assist with developing and improving policies, procedures and workflow systems;
- Updating of basic websites using Wordpress;
- Updating social media sites, eg facebook;
- Other general administrative duties as directed.
- Work hands-on in other roles within the business in peak trade times and during staff shortages;
- Perform other duties as requested by your Supervisor from time to time.
- Be willing to keep technical skills current through attending seminars and training as required.
Essential Skills, Abilities and Experience
- Certificate IV in Bookkeeping or equivalent;
- 3+ years high level Bookkeeping experience;
- 2+ years bookkeeping using MYOB/ Xero/ Quickbooks or other accounting programs;
- Proficient in typing/data entry with a high accuracy and reasonable speed;
- Professional personal appearance;
- Personable and friendly and must enjoy building relationships with clients and co-workers;
- Physically fit and healthy to perform the work (refer to Essential Physical and Mental Requirements for this Position below);
- High commitment to WH&S practices and focus on eliminating and minimising hazards;
- Being organised and keen to follow policies, procedures and routines;
- Sound administrative skills to ensure correct and accurate documentation is delivered in a timely manner;
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite skills (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Current valid C-class drivers license, and willingness to use own vehicle for work and to travel to Bundaberg client worksites if required;
- Willingness to undertake any job-related training your Manager deems appropriate.
Preferred (nice to have) Skills, Abilities and Experience
- Current advanced First Aid and CPR certification
- Business Administration Certificate.
Appropriate remuneration will be offered and is dependent upon the successful applicants skills and experience.
POSITION CLOSE DATE
Applications will be accepted until an appointment has been made (be quick or miss out!).