We are a small company who construct high-end residential landscaping projects in the Perth metro area.
- You will be required to work well with a small team (yourself and 1-2 other employees) and construct landscape projects.
- You must have atleast 2 years experience in landscaping.
- You must have a current Australian drivers license and your own reliable vehicle.
- This position is hands-on and physically demanding so you must be physically fit, mentally prepared and ready to work 45-50 hours per week.
- You must have experience in the landscape industry and ideally have experience installing the following: Paving (incl screeding compacted sand), block work and limestone, brickwork and footings (planter boxes and screen walls etc), timber decking and screens, soil improvement and planting, reticulation, artificial turf, garden lighting, good communication and problem solving skills.
- You must be punctual.
- You must be a permanent resident of Australia.
- You must possess the ability to work unsupervised.
- You must have a valid White Card.
Pay rate above award: $24-25/hr depending on experience.
This position will be rewarding; you will be installing innovative and interesting customized landscape projects for the high-end residential sector, you will be given the chance to be a part of a small and personable team of workers passionate about landscaping. Set yourself up for the future with an exciting company and beat the rush of people searching for jobs when Government assistance payments end!
Position status: Successful candidate will be employed as a casual, generally working Monday to Friday approximately 45-50 hours per week or as required.
No phone calls or texts.
27/07/2020$0Perth1 Trades & Services
Apply for this job
Option 1: Use this option if you want to upload a new cover letter and a Resume file