We are seeking an enthusiastic, proactive and experienced individual to join DesignInc Sydney and work on some exciting new projects in our Transport Team as a Graduate Architect. This is for a 6 month fixed term contract (with the possibility of a permanent role after).
You will have at least 12 months experience working in the Rail industry with a strong understanding of construction documentation. You must be proficient in Revit and be well organised and reliable with exceptionally high attention to detail.
This is a 'hands on' role and we need a real team player with a positive attitude to take on each new task, no matter how big or small.
To be successful in the role you will have/be:
- A formal qualification/degree in Architecture
- Minimum of 12 months Rail industry experience
- Practical experience in the production of work using Revit
- Strong design, technical skills and proven experience in construction documentation
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent eye for detail and design resolution
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude
- Approachable with strong organisational and time management skills
- Able to multi task with high level of attention to detail
- The ability to engage and build relationships with internal and external stakeholder across all levels
We are on the look-out for a high calibre applicant who is not only talented but also enjoys a dynamic, progressive, challenging and fun workplace.
If this sounds like you, wed love to hear from you!
Teamwork is at the heart of our approach. More than an architectural practice, DesignInc embodies a holistic approach to buildings and environment that puts people and sustainability at the centre of everything we do.
At DesignInc Sydney, all our team members benefit from:
- Health, Well-being and Lifestyle program which offers discounted gym memberships, personal and flexible working arrangements.
- Professional development and training, through formal CPD sessions and attendance at industry events.
- Study leave and financial assistance to continue formal education.
- Mentoring Program to support personal and professional growth and development.
- Regular Social Events including regular drinks after work, team events and work functions.
DesignInc is an Australia-wide practice, dedicated to creating people-centric environments from the large scale to the small. Our award-winning portfolio includes transport and infrastructure, schools, workplaces, multi-residential communities, hospitals and sport centres.
Our combined talent of 170 architects, urban planners, interior designers and landscape architects, across studios in Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide and Perth; brings a holistic perspective to each clients brief and site.