Based in Rockhampton, Full time fixed term contract until January 2022, Fulfilling role providing skilling solutions to businesses.
Our vision is to improve social equity through having more people in jobs, more people learning new skills, and more communities exposed to positive change.
BUSY At Work is a not-for-profit organisation providing apprenticeship, employment and community programs. We have almost 40 years' experience providing skilling solutions and services to businesses, workers and job seekers. BUSY At Work provide a wide range of services including recruitment and apprenticeship support services, employment and community services.
Contact Officers work as part of an extended service team, ensuring regular contacts are completed with Employers and their Australian Apprentices to ensure the successful completion of apprenticeships.
Contact Officers make professional outbound telephone contact calls to provide situational advice in line with contractual requirements and record these contacts in a database. They connect employers and apprentices with the appropriate services to meet their needs and provide advice to apprentices on future opportunities through career tools and assessments.
Additionally, they promote the benefits of continuing to employ Australian Apprentices to employers and refer new business opportunities to the Apprenticeship Field Officers. Contact Officers are also responsible for greeting clients and visitors to the office and providing relevant information or contacts for The BUSY Group services.
This role is being offered on a full-time fixed-term contract until January 2022.
To be a successful Contact Officer you will display the following:
- Exceptional communication skills including face-to-face liaison and consultation
- Demonstrated ability to follow Australian and State Government compliance requirements and maintain the required contact with employers and their Australian Apprentices in a restricted timeframe to meet Key Performance Indicators
- Demonstrated ability to identify opportunities and and generate business leads.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise and meet tight timeframes;
- Demonstrated ability as a team player (including building constructive relationships with peers and collaborative problem solving)
- Self-motivated with a demonstrated enthusiastic approach to day-to-day business operations;
- Strong client-focus and desire to be a part of a service organisation
Please note appointment to this role is subject to the following compulsory screening checks:
- National Criminal History Check
- Working with Children Check (QLD Blue Card)
CULTURE & VALUES
At BUSY At Work we value inclusiveness, excellence, resilience, integrity and innovation. These values are entrenched in the work we do and how we conduct our business.
BUSY is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.
The BUSY Group are committed to Child Safety.