- Not-for-profit organisation
- Casual position
- Competitive hourly rate plus superannuation
About the role
Ocean Star Village has an opportunity for a relief Administration Officer to provide administrative support to the facility on a casual basis.
Ocean Star Village in Bunbury, comprising of 42 rooms, sits opposite the stunning Indian Ocean and close to public transport, the local lawn bowls club and shopping centres.
The successful candidate will receive ongoing support from the Facility Manager.
The position is responsible for, but not limited to:
- Reception and telephone duties
- Assist the Facility Manager with the staff roster
- General office administration support
- Preparing a monthly newsletter
- Maintaining and updating staff and resident records
- Assisting residents and visitors with general queries
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
- Previous administration/reception experience in Aged Care
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Officer suite and data entry
- Experience with RosterOn software
- Able to work cooperatively in a team environment and autonomously with little supervision
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High levels of organisational, time management and priority setting skills
About Catholic Homes
Caring for Western Australians for over 50 years, Catholic Homes is a leading not-for-profit comprehensive aged care provider.
Catholic Homes innovation and proactive approach to aged care has won us numerous awards including the Catering Innovation of the Year award and Better Practice Award for its Circle of Men project.
We have seven Residential Care facilities, with four located alongside a Retirement Village. Based on the Montessori principles, our Care with Purpose model advocates being active and independent for as long as possible.
Our Home Care service across Perth and Regional WA areas is tailored to suit individual needs of those living in the community. Using the Wellness and Reablement approach to improve skills and abilities, this service encourages independence while remaining in the home.
Catholic Homes is an inclusive organisation welcoming all faiths and backgrounds.
We offer competitive working conditions, a friendly and supportive environment and ongoing professional development.
We pride ourselves on providing a workplace that reflects our Values of Joy, Love and Hospitality.
Applicants must have the right to work and live in Australia and possess a current National Police Clearance.
Please note, Catholic Homes do not provide Sponsorship.