Employee Discount Scheme, Flexibility, Positive Culture.
Fiskars Groups purpose is to make the everyday extraordinary. With our family of lifestyle brands including Royal Doulton, Waterford, Iittala, Wedgwood, Royal Copenhagen, and Royal Albert, we want to create a positive, lasting impact on our quality of life. Our products are available in more than 100 countries and we employ around 7,900 people in over 30 countries. Please visit us at www.fiskarsgroup.com for more information.
- Create a positive, lasting impact on our quality of life
- Build a family of iconic lifestyle brands
- Strategic priorities: globally diverse team with a shared mission to inspire people and excite consumers
Innovation, integrity, accountability and teamwork are deeply integrated in the way we do business. We believe that the more inspired we are, the more innovative and efficient we can become. Together with our consumer promise, to make the everyday extraordinary, they drive us to invent and craft solutions that transform daily activities into moments of delight.
Fiskars Group has a unique opportunity for a Casual Sales Consultant who wants to make the Everyday Extraordinary! This opportunity is for someone who has a passion for luxury brands to work up to 20 hours per week in two of our stores. You will be required to work at our Outlet Adelaide Store located at Harbourtown Shopping Centre as well as our Myer Tea Tree Plaza Store.
The Retail Sales Consultant is directly responsible for the achievement of Budgeted monthly sales, maintenance of merchandising and display standards of Company products within Company Procedures & Policy at all times.
- Excellent rapport building skills
- Experience in retail is ideal.
- Proven ability to work as a team to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to convey product knowledge
- Able to multi-task and have a "can do" approach
- Passion to challenge oneself to achieve company and personal objectives
- Organisational and administration skills with attention to detail
- Experience using POS and Microsoft Office Suite
- Australian Citizenship / Permanent Resident
This role is hands-on and may include weekend work and requires availability for additional hours at peak times e.g.: clearance promotions, holiday coverage, Public Holidays, Easter, Christmas and New Year.
Would you be a great addition to our team
Join us in making new milestones that carry on our legendary style by applying through Seek or by sending your resume and your cover letter.
Only successful applicants will be contacted