Lumos Marketing is a rapidly-growing marketing company that creates strategy, builds websites and optimises customer experience for Perths growing businesses. We are on a journey to becoming the leading small business marketing provider in Perth.
Our mission to clarify and simplify marketing strategy so that small business owners and founders can take control of it and drive it towards their goals and realise their vision. We call this, Very Good Marketing.
To achieve our very good marketing mission, we need very good people to support our clients in achieving their goals and also to work with us to achieve ours.
If you are someone who has taken their skill and passion for marketing and turned them into a very good results then we want to hear from you. Perhaps you started out as an advertising co-ordinator or copywriting, then progressed through to account or brand management. If youve hit a ceiling and are hungry for your next challenge, then this is a fantastic development opportunity for you!
About the role:
Operating as a member of a closely knit team, this is an ideal role for a strategic marketing professional who enjoys a fast-paced environment, collaboration and is excited about contributing to our growth and ongoing success.
As a marketing professional youll be exposed to the full marketing and sales mix. Youll be involved in product and brand development on a Monday, leading the implementation of strategies on a Tuesday, writing integrated comms on a Wednesday and by Friday; youll be celebrating with clients after another successful problem-solving workshop.
To really shine in this role youll need to be an absolute all-rounder - someone who can develop, do-the-do and deliver. Some of the key responsibilities for this role will include (but are not limited to):
- Marketing Strategy and Client Workshops
- Marketing Communications and Copywriting
- Project and People Co-ordination
- Generating Insights and Analytics
- Client and Stakeholder Engagement
Whats in it for you
We work hands-on with all of our clients, so you will have the opportunity to learn from, and work closely with incredibly passionate business owners from a variety of industries - helping them build innovative strategies to achieve their goals. You will also be a direction-setter for Lumos Marketing, helping us steer our own ship towards our mission and playing a vital role in the execution of our objectives.
- A minimum of 4 years working in the marketing industry
- An understanding of how small to medium sized businesses think, feel and act
- Efficient project management skills, meeting deadlines and objectives
- Collaborative and proactive thinker - generating ideas, problem solving and successfully delivering against initiatives
- Experience in brand management and marketing strategy
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with key clients and team members
- Strong facilitation skills with the ability to analyse workshop outputs, performance results and make recommendations
- Fast learner with a thirst for knowledge
To apply for this role please submit your CV and a covering letter outlining why you believe you are the best person for this role.