Major Project Group, High Performing Culture, Team orientated work environment.
• Full Time contract until Jun 2021
Your new position
We have a new contract opportunity for an experienced Administration Support Officer to join our Seqwater team. You will provide a broad range of general administrative services to the Major Projects Group. In addition to the duties below, you will be managing executive diaries and supporting senior level stakeholders.
- Assisting with various team members with preparation of documents, conduct research about suppliers and other support functions
- Coordinating meeting participation
- Assisting with event planning and preparation
- Scanning of documents
- Maintaining various registers and checking data
- Record keeping and filing documents in REX (HPE Content Manager)
Full details available on the position description at careers.seqwater.com.au
This role will be working predominately in Brisbane CBD but the candidate will be based and required on occasion to travel to head office in Ipswich.
You will be an experienced Administration Professional ideally having worked in large organisations with project orientated teams. You will have managed and supported executive leaders providing accurate, timely and high-quality support. You will have experience with diverse stakeholder groups and maintain high level decision making and prioritisation skills.
In addition, you will have experience in document storage and the ability to use MS programs and HPE Content Manager to store documents.
What’s great about Seqwater
We are committed to providing our people a dynamic work environment with a range of benefits including:
- Competitive remuneration and benefits
- Diversity of jobs and career progression opportunities
- A team orientated work environment
- A range of Health & Wellbeing services and initiatives for staff
- Flexible working arrangements
This position has been graded in accordance with Seqwater's EBA as a AO3 with a salary of $63,011.47 plus superannuation
To submit your application
Submit your cover letter and CV via the Apply button.
A criminal history check will be undertaken prior to an offer being made for this position.
Applications close 5.00pm, 24th July 2020
Please note – applications can not be accepted via email