An opportunity exists for a Project Administrator with strong organizational & computing skills to join our small project team in our Cairns office.
The project team works within a commercial project environment to install fire safety equipment in buildings, hotels, schools etc.
The current requirement is to support our works at the Cairns Convention Centre Upgrade Project. The position may continue beyond this project depending on future workload.
Reporting to the Project Manager, the Project Administrator will assist with the management of materials, staff and logistics to help deliver each project successfully.
Key roles include but will not be limited to the following:
- Raising Purchase orders
- Manage inventory (including site materials)
- Entering Timesheets
- Document Controlling
- Update project financial software (simPRO)
- Assist Supervisors to compile reports
- Update client information systems for site inductions/HSE documents
- Administration of the projects team
- General office duties as required.
Experience dealing with clients, MS Word, Excel and Outlook is essential.
Experience using project management software such as Oracle, SAP, Aconex or similar is desirable
Cairns & Far North
Administration & Office Support