Are you looking for a new role to progress your career in 2020, Use your sales and people skills for success, Join an organisation committed to creating spaces where communities thrive.
We have an opportunity for a Sales Associate to join the team at Stockland Newport which is located in a coastal community on the Redcliffe Peninsula, just 38kms from Brisbane, QLD.
This is an opportunity to contribute to the delivery of a world-class experience to our customers by following the initial steps of the Stocklands sales process.
In this key position, you will provide support to our Sales Executives at our development sites, whilst also playing a significant role in our Customer Journey. This is a diverse role that brings together a blend of Customer Services, Administration and Sales. This is an opportunity to join a successful team and to grow into a career with Stockland.
What are we looking for
- You will have experience coming out of Consultative Retail Sales think Telco, Electronics, Big Ticket Items or Luxury, or, you will have a strong background in Face to Face Customer Services
- You work well to deadlines and have strong self-management, but can also work under direction when required
- A customer focus is what drives you you truly understand delivering outstanding service and being the customer advocate and an ambassador for Stockland
- You are great with technology and can pick up new systems easily if you have experience with Salesforce, even better, but we are happy to train you with this
- You will be open to learning and looking to establish yourself into a longer-term career
- You must be available to work weekends
- You will need to have your own reliable transport and a clean full drivers licence
- Previous property industry knowledge (ideal)
- Exposure to contract and legal administration is advantageous
The Stockland Proposition
At Stockland we are a community delivering outcomes that benefit the community at large. We work collaboratively and inclusively, building strong working relationships. Our portfolio is diverse and so are the opportunities for professional and career development. We are committed to providing our people with broad experiences to build a successful career.
We recognise the importance of flexibility and work life-quality and over 80% of our employees have informal or formal flexible work arrangements. Additionally, Stockland has a strong commitment to achieving the best outcomes through an inclusive and collaborative culture. Our customers come from diverse backgrounds and we want our teams to reflect this.
We offer competitive remuneration and benefits. Benefits include free to access or subsidised lifestyle, health, well-being and financial services products.
Due to the permanent nature of this role, we can only accept applications from Australian Citizens, Permanent Residents or Open Work Visa holders with more than 12 months validity from their role start date.
Apply today Stockland it's your place.
Agencies should note that unsolicited resumes will not be accepted for this position and Stockland will not pay any fees related to resumes that are submitted directly to hiring managers and not through our approved process.