Hotondo Homes Hobart are looking for a dynamic,well presented, creative, high energy candidate who can work well under pressure with a high regard for detail.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Providing administrative support for the Construction Team
- Efficient running of the Office
- Answering the phone
- Submitting Council Applications
- Preparation of Build Contracts
- Invoices and Receipts
- Assisting with all marketing aspects of the office
-Assisting the sales team in all administrative areas
In order to be successful in this role, you will need:
- Knowlege of the building industry
- Mature, professional manner and presentable
- Exceptional organisation and prioritising skills
- Able to work well with a professional small team environment.
This is an above average income for industry standards for the right candidate with an excellent, enjoyable working environment.
Preferably you have previously worked or you are already working within the residential/commercial construction industry and looking for a new challenge with an exciting young company.
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.