The Finance Team Leader has an active hands-on role. This is an opportunity to join our finance team in an all-encompassing end to end role, someone who is ready to take ownership of a leadership role in a meaningful organisation.
- Maximise all opportunities to improve efficiency in the finance department
- Efficiently and professionally allocate tasks to members of the finance team.
- Maintain accurate finance, NDIS and Home Care Package records
- Maintain a client service focus in all that you do.
- Embracing new technologies
Key Performance Indicators
- The Finance Team Leader will assist to foster a productive service culture across the organisation and support the finance team to fulfil their objectives
- Home Care Packages managed above industry standard and according to all legislation, regulation, and My Aged Care requirements
- All finance related requirements are completed accurately on time.
- Ensure the business is operated in a healthy financial state, adhering to the law, company policy and the strategic direction of the business.
Payroll & Super Contributions completed accurately and on time
ACCOUNTING SYSTEM (MYOB)
Update and maintain accounting records, including those which calculate expenditures, receipts, accounts payable and receivable, and profit and loss. Maintain the entire company's books. Record all transactions and post debits (costs) and credits (income). Preparation of bank deposits, all taxation requirements, pay bills, prepare invoices and keep track of overdue accounts. Records to be completed to trial balance.
Produce monthly and year end financial statements and prepare regular and special reports & summaries as required by the business owners and other internal stakeholders. Prepare company budgets and cash flow projections. Provide financial analysis and forecasting
Process all incoming client enquiries regarding accounts. Satisfy the customer or forward enquiries to the relevant person in the business. Ensure customer enquiries are finalised within one business day.
WORKCOVER REQUIREMENTS AND CLAIMS
Manage all Work Cover requirements for the business.
Manage the business taxation obligations. Preparation of ATO liabilities up to tax return, quarterly BAS, PAYG, Payroll Tax, FBT Returns
MANAGE GOVERNMENT FUNDING
Account for all client government funding and ensuring data integrity
Maintain easily accessible and up to date files of all information given to you and created by you and the finance team. Digital filing systems are to be utilised where possible.
Complete all administration tasks of the finance department accurately and on time.
Ensure all monies and cheques received to the business are banked accurately and promptly. Reconciling all bank accounts.
Conduct all Accounts Receivable tasks. Implement and maintain a debt collection process to ensure prompt and thorough management of overdue accounts.
Raise invoices accurately and efficiently. Maintain current and accurate client records. Purchase items and pay bills on time and keep full and accurate records.
CLIENT ACCOUNTS & STATEMENTS
Maintain the accurate client records and accounts. Issue accurate client statements on time and in line with government requirements
MAINTAIN A WARM & CARING APPROACH
In all that you do while staying friendly and professional.